Thank you for visiting our site. Before purchasing a part please read the policies below. Aftermarket Parts by nature are not 100% perfect like OEM parts. Most come unfinished and will need to be prepped before paint and installation unless purchasing finshed Carbon Fiber Parts. Please be sure to test fit all parts before installation to ensure proper fitment.
Although the installation is not very difficult we, of course, always recommend bringing it to a professional to install.
Feel free to email us with any questions/concerns to email@example.com. While most emails are answered within 12 hours please allow up to 48 hours to receive a response. We are not in on weekends or holidays.
General Company Policies:
- Policy on Guaranteed fitment: If there is a fitment issue we will need to see full length pictures showing the entire part on the vehicle or preferably a Video. If you need examples of the photos we need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The more pictures you can provide, the faster we can fix the issues. If we can deem it defective we will authorize a field destroy or send a freight carrier to pick up the bad product and ship out a new product.
- Damaged Items: Orders that have not been marked as damaged upon arrival can NOT be returned. Please be sure to inspect items upon delivery. Items that have been painted, drilled, or modified in any way can also NOT be returned. Test fit items before installation.
- Cancellations: Orders that have not shipped we can cancel with no charge. For orders that have been shipped/picked up and are cancelled or returned, buyer is responsible for shipping both ways plus a 10% restocking fee. Parts that have been altered can NOT be return.
- All Sales are Final: Parts are unfinished and will require modification to obtain a finished product.
- Shipping Times: Can take up to 4-8 weeks. We can not guarantee shipping times due to back orders in the industry. Although 95% of our product arrives in 1-2 weeks it can take up to 2 months to receive product. If a backorder occurs you do have the option to cancel your order without any penalty.
- Back Orders: Back orders are very common in this industry. If your product is backordered, we will notify you and you will have the option to cancel free of charge.
- Custom and Duty Fees: For all international shipments the buyer is responsible for all associated import fees.
- Installation: All parts must be prepped and installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with unfinished fiberglass car parts including but not limited to cutting, heating, filling, sanding, and shaving. Extra fees will be incurred for prepping parts for fitment. Removal of the bumper reinforcement bars maybe necessary to mount/hang front and rear bumpers.
- Items with Free Shipping are only valid for the Continental US ONLY!
- Shipping Insurance is Free!!!!
- Please inspect package upon arrival, remove wrap, and inspect all pieces. If there are ANY damages make sure to MARK "DAMAGED" on the way bill. Otherwise you WILL forfeit your insurance claim.
- Please see above. If there are any damages they must be noted upon delivery.
- Shipping to Canada is $275
- Duty Fees to Canada are paid at the border by the customer.
- Shipping to Hawaii is $395.
- Shipping to Puerto Rico is $425.
- Shipping to Alaska is $495.
- Shipping to Europe is appx. $450-$750+. Email for exact quote.
- Shipping to Australia is appx $550-$650+. Email for exact quote.
- International Shipping is Door to Ocean Port. Air Quotes available upon Request.
- Buyer pays All Custom/Duty/Taxes at time of pick up.
- International Shipping price are subject to change. Remote locations will cost extra.
- Physical address only. We can not ship to APO's.
- Delivery time: 7-15 Business Days. (1-3 weeks). 95% of our kit arrive in under 2 weeks!
****Please Quantity Listed on our site does not denote actual quantity in stock. Please email for a more accurate number of products in stock****
Return/Shipping Policy and Procedures:
You may return any common stock items for a refund, credit, or exchange by completing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form within 14 calendar days after delivery. We offer free shipping on some products, but that offer only extends to received and non-returned items. This means you are responsible for all return shipping costs and methods. All general returns are subject to a 15-35% restocking/cancellation fee. The restocking/cancellation fee is simply put in place (and varies by size of product) because it costs us money to process, box and ship an item to you. If you would like to know the exact restocking/cancellation percent for an item, please ask us before you purchase. Any general returns or cancellations will be credited the purchase price minus any applicable restocking/cancellation fees. Returns will not be accepted on any item(s) that have been mounted, altered, painted, damaged or used in any way. All returns must be authorized and approved by ExpressAeroKits.com.
Please follow these 4 easy steps, if you wish to return an item:
- Contact us and request an RMA form. Make sure the form is completely filled out and all product details are explained. Ship the product back to the address designated on the RMA form. Then, please submit the form to us.
- If you are exchanging for a different item, we will ship the product you requested for exchange after receiving the old product back from you. Restocking fees will apply to the returned item and you will have to pay all shipping fees that apply to the orders.
- Once the return has been accepted, a refund will be given using the payment method provided during purchase. The amount refunded will be the price of the product less the restocking fees (15-35%) and original shipping fees. It will typically take 5 to 7 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account. Note: No refund will be given for any installation fees/labor charges or any damage to your car.
- You must verify that you have provided correct shipping/contact information during checkout. Once a shipment has left our warehouse, you are responsible for any address change charges, re-shipping fees, or freight line storage fees due to address/contact errors. Conversely, ExpressAeroKits.com will be responsible for any fees incurred for an error on our end. Lastly, order confirmations are auto-generated and sent to the email address provided. If you have not received an order confirmation, contact us so that we may forward a copy to you at the correct email address.
Special/Built to Order/Imported Items:
Special order, built to order, and imported product lines are non-returnable. Non-returnable items are listed below:
- Products marked as non-returnable
- Any wheels/rims
- Products manufactured by RK Sport
- Products manufactured by Wings West
- Products manufactured by JP Vizage
- Products manufactured by Rieger
- Products manufactured by Seibon
- Products manufactured by Vertical Doors Inc.
- Products that are custom-made
- Painting/labor costs